Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I think I already know the answer....


I'm just finishing up the back of this sweater when I notice that the next ball of yarn is not exactly the same color as the one I'm working on. I keep going and then decide to alternate the skeins for the rest. I know vaguely that I should have done this to begin with but I honestly didn't realize that they were that different. There were only 8 or 9 skeins and I thought they were all done at the same time. I need to rip the body out and start again, don't I??

You can see it better in this photo.

Ugh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

It's done. Ripped the whole thing this afternoon. Not doing it in the round again because the join doesn't look right when I switch yarn every row.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home