Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Monday, November 27, 2006

New book

Sam (and anyone else interested in Glampyre designs),

Did you see that Stephanie Japel has a book coming out next year? Fitted Knits. I've also been looking at the new one Sahara. I came really close to ordering the pattern. The actual design was done by Wendy Bernard at Knit & Tonic but it was published under Stitch Diva.

Any comments on Erika Knights' new books? I haven't seen Glamour Knits or Classic Knits in person but I usually like her stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blushing Pumpkin said...

Hi Carol,

Her book is actually on my Amazon wish list I'm looking forward to it as she usually does some really nice patterns and goes up to the more curvaceous sizes.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home