Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

New Knitty

This always means the possibility of a new project and though most of the patterns for the new knitty did not inspire me to much elation I did find one that was so irresistable that I just had to do it. Lickety Split has caught my attention, based on Japanese Tabi socks I could not resist the seperate toe casings. I tell you I have never worked so fast on a project, I am about 3/4 of the way through.

But hold on to your hats there may be a snag. Yep you guessed it the dreaded second sock syndrome. We shall see if this rears its ugly little head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Those looked really cool. It's the same designer of the potamus-whatever socks. What yarn did you choose?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home