Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Desert Island Knitting

Just had another thought after the last post. I'm pushing lots of projects forward to get to a good 'stopping' point for them to be packed. This would be easier if I didn't cast on so many projects. Anyway... I'm trying to figure out what will come with me and what gets put into storage for the move. Granted, the things going into storage will probably be with us in 3-4 months tops. And I can pack a larger project in the air freight which will arrive 10 days after us. Still. I'll miss having access to all the yarn and books. Then there's the question of what gets put in the suitcase. If I was smart, I'd pack socks (small & portable). The weather will be hot but most places are air-conditioned so the cotton v. wool debate is moot. I just know that I'll be bored with only one project to work on for 2-3 weeks. I guess I could always check out the LYS in Boston...

So, if you had to choose just one project to work on during August, what would it be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home