Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hickory



Look aren't I clever!! I have finished the back of Hickory from Rowan 40 and sewn in all the ends and there were hundreds 2 ends for each row. I have now started one of the fronts. It will probably be finished for when the weather warms up.

I have also finished this little jacket from Rowan baby for my friend Lisa's 9 month old Sophie.

Sorry I haven't posted much recently. I have just been really busy with work and everything.

The other reason is it is really hard to plug the camera in to the PC to download the pictures. We have a tower PC and you have to lie on the floor and plug the connector in upwards and you can't see it properly. There are only 2 slots, it has to be the right one and the right way round.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Wow! Hickory looks amazing! You'll be so glad that those ends are done when you go to sew up.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Sheelagh said...

Philippa it will be no surprise to you that i have not got any further with mine!! Well done.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home