Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Update



It seems a very long time since I last posted because it probably is. Any way I have finished a cushion in cream Rowan denim out of the Rowan denim book. I had had this on the needles for some time, so it was a relief to finish it. Cables and hearts with a moss stich back.

I finished my sock wars socks but didn't take a picture and they have been posted to a lady in the States who likes them. I didn't like knitting them much though as they were DKon 3.75mm needles and came out really too chunky for my taste.

I have been knitting Noro kueryon mitre squares and have now done enough for half the throw I want to do. They are not sewn up in the picture as I want to play around with the colours. I am very pleased with it and Daniel wants it finished so he can curl up on the sofa with it. I'm not sure how to finish up the edge. Suggestions anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

The Noro looks amazing! I've seen people single crochet around the edge or you could knit bands and sew them on. It will look great either way.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Sheelagh said...

The kureyon squares are fantastic!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home