Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

More Purchases...


The top pic is Fyberspates 4ply - Elizabeth wants some gloves from this. It could take a while. I am using the glove pattern from Sarah Dallas' book in 4 ply soft - anyone know of any errors in that one? (the book is riddled with errors - beautiful book, but chock full of errors). I have also finished a throw for Louise in the Fyberspates mohair - very soft and pretty. Again garter stitch on 15mm needles, knits itself. You never know we may be seeing this in the shop sometime soon....

and then there is the sock yarn - I have never had this before, everyone talks about it so I had to buy some (why?) I'll probably knit a pair of sock with it at some time, but don't hold your breath!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Not sure about that pattern but there are tons of glove patterns that work. Try Rowan 30? Or LH Hats Gloves Scarves book?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Philippa said...

I love the fyberspates 4 ply.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home