Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yarn House Birthday



















All photos taken yesterday at the Yarn House Birthday.

I am wearing a cardigan in Louisa Harding Kimono Angora that I finished ages ago and shoved in a drawer because I didn't like it. I got it out the other day and it is much better. Pattern from Knitting magmzine.

Then there is a felted bag knitted by Sheelagh in Harris Tweed ?DK from the new Rowan felted knits book. I like it and may do one for me.

Then there is Sheelagh modelling her Colinette giotto. If you feel like knitting this in the same colourway she has a spare sleeve as she knitted 3 by mistake!

And finally is Sheelagh in a short sleeve Louisa Harding colurway but I don't know which yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home