Yarn House knitters

Ongoing projects and yarn mainly originating from the Yarn House in Caterham, Surrey.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Shrug

I have nearly finished the shrug out of May Simply Knitting. Using cotton glace and kid silk haze in olive. One of my colours, so far taken a week and a half. Have done all the lace and now have to pick up 220 stiched and knit in rib for 10 rounds. I am going to do 2 x 2 rib rather than 1 x 1 as I think in looks better. The quantities are all out I am doing small size and will need 3 balls of glace and 2 of KSH which is more than they say.

How do I post pictures?? Its not so good without pictures.

Also finished Phoebes flamingo using Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Worsted and sirdar novelty eyelash something. Looks really good and the eyelash makes it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

You can post photos by going to the photo icon while you are writing your post. It will ask you to upload your photo saved on the computer - usually a jpeg file. Then it will appear in your post.

Shrug sounds like it will be great.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home